PROJECT MANAGER FOR INCENTIVES AND EVENTS
We are looking for reinforcement for our event management team in order to achieve convincing concepts and perfectly organized incentive trips and events for our customers.
You are at home at sophisticated parties, love adventurous trips and have sensational organizational skills. You communicate in several languages, and you stay cool while under stress and show a radiant smile. When others have problems, you find solutions. Your schedule is always full. You want the best job in the world: motivating other people and making them happy by designing event concepts and support projects.
You want to apply to Interconcept? Do you think that you can develop and organize really good concepts for events of any kind around the world?
Then you are the right candidate for our aptitude test
. This gives you the opportunity to convince us of your talent. And we can compare all candidates fairly. Of course, we will need the classic application documents
as well. Are you ready to give it a try?
Simply complete the following 4 tasks and send your e-mail to email@example.com. It may be the beginning of a great career. We are interested in you.
- First we want to get to know you. Design a creative poster that sells you and gets us excited about you - your personal skills, knowledge and interests are central ideas.
- Now we get down to business. Which event or experience made travel a real pleasure for you? What caused migraine headaches or travel sickness? Also tell us briefly why you liked to spend time there and what experiences are still very memorable.
- Show others your expertise. Take a poor event invitation and find out what the message is. Now you express the same thing - in a creative invitation with a new event theme that is convincing. It is sufficient when you describe your idea in words.
- A customer wants to invite 500 guests to an IT trade fair to present their latest product: the smallest chip in the world. But how can a product be presented that is virtually invisible? Money is not an issue, so let your mind be completely open and write an event concept that is convincing. Imagine a fictional location, describe catering and the show and entertainment program, the agenda...
YOUR AREA OF OPERATIONS INCLUDES:
- creation of attractive and transparent offers
- realization of creative event concepts and social programs
- negotiations with suppliers and customers
- management of complex projects and events, including conferences and
meetings, teambuilding, customer events and incentive travel, both nationally and
- customer care and application management
- budget control and management
- organization and on-site implementation
- cross-coordination of various projects and team assignments
- briefing and cooperation with external service partners
- follow-up of the event including final accounting
YOUR BACKGROUND / YOUR SKILLS:
- project experience in the travel industry and event business with a good network
- structured, reliable performance and time management
- high flexibility and creativity for convincing concepts
- excellent communication skills: in person, on the phone or via e-mail
- accurate, reliable and prompt work, commitment and initiative
- fluent in English and German, in speaking and writing
- proper use of the MS Office programs and event software tools
- ability to work independently and to work in a team as well
- flexibility in working hours and a willingness to travel
We offer an attractive, varied working environment in a dedicated team with many opportunities for your personal development. You create events in an exciting, growing area of work. We are a global company in this sector and design attractive and effective event management solutions for our customers.
Please apply solely by e-mail with a detailed application; state your salary expectations and when you are available to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.